Offsite Remote Video Visitation Through HomeWAV©
**ALL VIDEO VISITATIONS ARE MONITORED AND RECORDED**
**WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY OR TERMINATE ANY VISIT**
Video visitation will allow friends and family to visit with an inmate offsite (on a personal phone/tablet/computer) through HomeWAV video applications. This visitation system will be similar to FaceTime or Skype calls. Mobile tablets are provided within the living areas. The use of these devices is a privilege.
Who is HomeWAV?
Founded in 2011, HomeWAV LLC has remained the industry leader in providing safe, secure inmate communication and technology solutions to correctional facilities across the country. Headquartered in St. Louis, MO, our all-in-one patented platform is the first of its kind to satisfy the growing demands in the correctional industry. Through our organizational pillars of Integrity, Innovation, and Impact, we are disrupting the industry standard by leading with fairness and developing transformative technology while keeping facilities safe and communities connected.
Our Promise: To reduce facility burden and inmate recidivism through a streamlined video visitation process, educational software and form processing, and traditional voice calls and text messages initiated by inmates via wall-mounted kiosks or handheld tablets. Our all-in-one solutions meet the demands of this ever-changing industry while providing value to our partners through Integrity, Innovation, and Impact.
Integrity: We treat each client with the utmost respect and transparency while providing:
• Patented inmate-initiated visitation technology (hardware and software)
• Zero-cost equipment and installation
• 5 layers of built-in security, photo ID authentication, strict domain access, and specific
• 3-4x more revenue for partnered facilities
Innovation: HomeWAV is the technology leader in inmate visitation. Our patented system includes:
• HomePAS™ Kiosk (Protected Access System for in-lobby visitation)
• ByPAS™ Scheduling Software (Zero-maintenance scheduling module software)
• VisiPAS™ System (Visitation phones for on-site visitation)
• ComPAS™ Tablet (Personal Access System for inmate usage)
Impact: The HomeWAV system provides the following benefits:
• Reduces administrative burden by minimizing lobby traffic, lessening resources necessary
for scheduling and mitigating security risks and visitor screening
• Cost-effective pay-by-the-minute service for inmates’ families, which encourages Inmate
usage reduces operating costs, requires fewer taxpayer dollars, and provides shared
revenue for partnered correctional facilities
• Flexible, scalable setup for each facility, as well as on and off-site visitation options
• Increased security eliminates the need to move prisoners for visitation, and removes the risk of
contraband transfer, and provides 100% recording and monitoring of all visits
• Easy to use, with turn-key installation/integration, low maintenance, reliability, and
dedicated service and support
Download HomeWAV's FREE Mobile Application
Getting Started With HomeWAVE
Video and phone calls: $0.11/ per minute
Text Message: $0.03/ per message
Video Message: $0.40/ per message
Key Benefits: For Friends, Families, & Inmates
• Child-friendly visiting environment
• Connect more frequently
• Improve mental health for all parties
• No travel required (time/fuel costs)
• Maintain inmate contact
• Per minute pricing
• Lower rates than competitors
• No hidden fees, transparent billing
• No minimum time requirements
• Convenience of at-home visits
• Inmate can initiate a call anytime visitor is online
• Video, phone, or text visitation options available
Easy & Simple
• Approachable, intuitive, easy-to-use user experience
• Payments/minutes easy to add
• Easy to answer incoming video calls
Visitors-Please note: In order to participate in video visitation the Visitation Requirements listed below must be followed.
Visitation clothing for adults and children must not be revealing or obscene in any way.
Children are to be fully dressed at all times and follow the same dress code as adults.
Shorts, skirts, and dresses must be below the knee.
All shirts (blouses) must have sleeves. All shirts (blouses) must not show cleavage, stomach area, or be see-through.
Pants, dresses, skirts, and tops are not to be skin tight.
**IF THE DRESS CODE IS NOT FOLLOWED THE VISIT WILL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY**
Visitors are to communicate only with the inmate they are there to visit.
Inmates are to be fully clothed during visits.
Remote visiting is a privilege and may be denied, terminated, and/or suspended for disciplinary reasons, misuse, abuse, or operational necessity for inmates and/or visitors.
Any and all nudity, drug use, threatening language, gang symbols, or other behavior prohibited by the facility is prohibited during visitation.
Remote visiting while driving or riding in a moving vehicle is prohibited and subject to termination and suspension.
Floating tablets are authorized for use within the day room area only. They are not allowed in bunk or bathroom areas.
Allowing other inmates to use your tablet access privilege is prohibited.
The primary designation of 2 tablets is for remote visiting purposes only.
Earbuds are to remain in the stationary visitation tablets
Inmates found in possession of earbuds will have tablet privileges, including video visitation, which will be suspended.
Inmates are not to disrupt or join another inmate’s video visit.
**WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY OR TERMINATE ANY VISIT**
**ALL TABLET ACTIVITY AND SESSIONS ARE RECORDED AND MONITORED**
**TABLET AND FACILITY RULE VIOLATIONS CAN AND WILL LEAD TO UP TO 30-DAY SUSPENSION AND LOSS OF TABLET USE PRIVILEGES**
** TABLET AND FACILITY RULE VIOLATIONS CAN AND WILL LEAD TO INDEFINITE SUSPENSION FOR VISITORS**