top of page

Inmate Commissary (Ordering and Adding)

Order Commissary

If you would like to order commissary for an inmate please click here.

Add to Commissary Account

If you would like to add money to an inmate's commissary account you can choose from one of the following options:


Option 1. Mail in a money order (PAY TO THE ORDER OF: OCSO (Okeechobee County Sheriff’s Office) write the Inmate’s name in the MEMO or at the bottom of the money order, PURCHASER OR SIGNER: Write your name

ADDRESS: Write your address

                                    Okeechobee County Sheriff's Office

                                    Attention: Canteen

                                    504 NW 4th Street

                                    Okeechobee, FL  34972

Option 2. Click here or visit

Option 3. You may drop off cash at the kiosk in the lobby of this facility.

Bank Deposit
bottom of page