Super Bowl XLVIII
The first-ever outdoor, cold-weather Super Bowl
February 2, 2014
Super Bowl Sunday Safety Tips:
- Designate your sober driver before the party begins.
- Take a cab. If you're hosting a party, serve plenty of food and non-alcoholic beverages at the party. If you have not been drinking, offer to drive friends home.
- Host your party like they do at the stadium, stop serving alcohol at the end of the third quarter of the game.
- Keep in mind, you can be held liable and prosecuted if someone you served, ends up in a drunk-driving crash.
- Remember, Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Drunk. Never let a friend drive drunk. Arrange a safe way for them to get home.
- Always buckle up. It's still your best defense against drunk drivers.
- Whether you're going to the game, hosting a party or watching the BIG game at a sports bar or restaurant, we hope that you will enjoy yourself. But most important, we hope you stay safe and healthy.